A downloadable Robotap for Windows and macOS
Robots need to be assembled. Now!
Try to understand robot anatomy, find the missing part, place it on the robot correctly. Don't forget about the time.
How To Play:
- Try to understand which part robot misses.
- Look for missing part in right and left force fields.
- Rotate part in correct position by clicking on it (left click).
- Set up the part on robot (right click).
- Get your scores and unlock more robots.
This game represents a simple idea I had in my head some time ago. Now it came to reality, but I desperately need feedback from itch.io community.
What I want to know:
- is it interesting and feels like an holistic game for you?
- are you ok with having time pressure?
- What to improve? Does this game lacks something you would like to add? Suggest your ideas please.
The game initially was designed for touch devices, and we already launched it on iOS. But AppStore is not friendly for new developers, and we got no feedback at all. I count on you!
We will port Robotap to Android straight after improving the game regarding to community feedback. Windows phone is also an option.
PS: We are also developing Skedaddle, which has been greenlit on Steam. This game will be here too, as soon as we will be ready to distribute the playable game.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.